- Chuan Liu, Lei Xie, and Helen Meng.
Classification of music and speech in Mandarin news broadcasts.
In Proc. 9th National Conference on Man-machine Speech Communication,
Huangshan, China, October 2007.
(pdf | demo available upon request)
- Lei Xie, Chuan Liu, and Helen Meng. Combined use of
speaker- and tone-normalized pitch reset with pause duration for
automatic story segmentation in Mandarin broadcast news.
In Proc. NAACL-HLT, Rochester, New York, April 2007.
- Chuan Liu, Entity Linking through Neighborhood Comparison
and Random Walks, Project Report for the
Learning, Johns Hopkins University, December 2009.
- Chuan Liu, Optimizing Packet Size in Radio Transmission,
Project Report for the
Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks, Johns Hopkins
University, December 2008. (pdf)
- Chuan Liu, cuHMM: a CUDA Implementation of Hidden Markov
Model Training and Classification, Project Report for the
Programming, Johns Hopkins University, May 2009.